YULA Boys High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Transcript Request

Whenever a student transfers from one school district to another or to a private school, or transfers from a private school to a school district within the state, the pupil’s permanent enrollment and scholarship record or a copy thereof shall be transferred by the former district to private school upon a request from the district or private school where the student intends to enroll.

When requested by parents, students or graduates, scholastic records are sent to colleges, universities, or businesses. These records are never sent automatically, and only in special circumstances may an individual hand deliver a transcript. To have transcripts sent, students must make their request by email boystranscripts@yula.org. The following information must be provided with your request:

· Name of student

· Last year attended YULA

· Name and complete address of where the transcript needs to be sent

· Email address of where transcript needs to be sent

Please allow two (2) weeks to process your request. For students who graduated before 2007, please allow one month to process your request. While there is no charge for a regular transcript request, any rush request will be charged $25. Please allow 48 hours for expedited requests. Checks should be made out to YULA and mailed to the office, Attn: Academic Registrar, YULA Boys High School, 9760 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90035.